ATB Financial (August 2014-Present)
- Editor of company magazine, social media, writing and storytelling, video, media relations
University of Alberta Office of the Dean of Students (July 2013-August 2014)
Student Event Risk Management Coordinator (Acting Student Affairs Officer)
- Liaise with student leaders on event planning and risk management; develop and lead training seminars; consult with university community members on improving student life and creating a supportive environment.
Pixel Designs (February 2014 to present)
- Provide content development and social media strategy and tactics to clients
University of Alberta Faculty of Arts (August 2012-July 2013)
- Coordinate and create content for website, social media and faculty publications and newsletters; content marketing and SEO; collaborate on strategic planning; assist with events.
Office of Edmonton City Councillor Karen Leibovici (Edmonton AB, May 2012-May 2013)
- Developed strategic communications plan, wrote social media, website and blog content on a contract basis.
Edmonton Journal (Edmonton AB, December 2010, May-August 2011)
- Reported news for the city section.
Carleton University School of Journalism and Communication (Ottawa ON, September 2010-April 2012)
- Marked assignments and assisted in class for journalism and communications undergraduate level classes
University of Alberta Students’ Union (Edmonton AB, June 2009-August 2010)
Student Group Services Manager, Student Group Services Coordinator
- Developed and evaluated University policies and procedures, managed projects, developed resources for risk management and event planning, managed two staff members and a large budget.
Volunteer Alberta (Edmonton AB, May 2006-August 2008)
Project Coordinator, Executive/Project Assistant
- Assisted with various projects and events relevant to supporting the nonprofit/voluntary sector in Alberta, including coordinating insurance seminars and developing Volunteer Alberta’s board of directors.